- Escape Excel Hell - Working with data in Excel can be simple, but it can also be challenging and time-consuming, especially when working with multiple sources and formats of data. What's more, whenever your data changes, you have to repeat each step in the data prep and blending process all over again.
- Empowering the Data Analyst - See how analytics has evolved from brittle spreadsheets and complex coding to a more efficient way to prepare and blend data
- Applying Self-Service Analytics - Get an overview of how Alteryx works, and discover how data analysts can deliver deeper insights in hours, not weeks
- Hands-On Exercise: Self-Service Analytics - Create your first workflow to prep, blend and analyse data during this hands-on workshop.
Reserve Your Seat
Details of the webinar:
- Date: 24 April, 2020 (Friday)
- Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
- Meeting Link: Webex Online Meeting details will be provided in the confirmation email
- Cost: Free.
- - Company Background
- - Introduction to Alteryx
- - Building Your First Analytic Workflow
- - Hands-on Exercises
- - Q&A
Remarks: Please open the Webex link provided from the confirmation email to join the Alteryx Data Preparation and Analytics Webinar. Please check your 'Junk' if you cannot find the confirmation email in your 'Inbox'. A copy of the presentation deck will be sent after the webinar.
*Please note that Alteryx Designer is not supported on MacOS.
*The Alteryx Designer Trial version is only valid for 14 days. If you have already downloaded and used your trial, please let us know before the workshop and we'll make arrangements.
|Machine Requirements||OS Requirements||Chip||Processor||RAM||Disk Size|
|Minimum: 64-bit||Microsoft Windows 7 or later (64-bit)||Quad core (single chips)||2.5GHz or faster||8GB||500GB – 1TB|